Information Collection: We may collect the following information when you use www.runnerswheel.com:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data for statistical analysis.
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our website, such as when you sign up for newsletters, register for information, or make purchases.
- Data provided to us during any communication with our team.
Use of Your Information: The data we collect is primarily used for the following purposes:
- Providing information requested by you, including details about our products or services.
- Sending you information about products or services we believe may be of interest, provided you have consented to receive such information.
- Meeting our contractual commitments to you and ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Notifying you about any changes to our website that may impact our services.
- Contacting existing customers with updates on goods and services similar to their previous purchases.
- Providing information about unrelated goods and services you may find interesting, with your prior consent.
Data Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring the security of your data. Information provided to us is stored on secure servers, and we encrypt details relating to any transactions to protect its safety. However, please be aware that transmitting data over the internet is not entirely secure, and you do so at your own risk. If we provide you with a password for website access, it is your responsibility to keep it confidential.
Disclosure of Information: In specific situations, we may disclose your personal information:
- To our affiliated companies or subsidiaries.
- In the event of selling part or all of our business and/or assets to a third party.
- When legally required to disclose information.
- To aid in fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites with their own privacy policies. We take no responsibility for the content and practices of these sites.
Access to Information: If you wish to access the details we hold about you, please contact us using the provided contact information.