|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Designed for your trail sessions on the trails , the Salomon XA Collider 2 Gore-Tex shoe for men puts you in the best position whatever the weather.
The Contagrip MD outsole gives you unerring grip on hard or soft ground . His spikes in resistant compound you offer hangs optimal to move serenely on unstable ground .
The massive front rock guard keeps you safe from obstacles on your course while the gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
The waterproof Gore-Tex membrane is combined with the water repellent treatment for maximum protection against humidity. The rod seamless comfortably accommodates your foot and ensures maintaining reliable. The mesh inside is a guarantee of breathability .
The EnergyCell midsole energizes your strides and absorbs shock to continue your efforts calmly.
Key points of the Salomon XA Collider 2 GTX shoe
- Contagrip MD outsole : grip, grip and durability
- Robust studs : grip, traction and durability
- Seamless upper : comfort and support
- Single layer of internal mesh : breathability
- Gore-Tex membrane : waterproof and breathable
- Water repellent treatment : protection against humidity
- Padded collar : comfort
- Reinforced toe stone guard: durability and protection
- Gusseted tongue : prevents debris from entering
- EnergyCell EVA midsole : shock absorption and dynamism
- Ortholite sockliner : cushioning, breathability and durability
- Removable insole
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight : 314 g in size 42
- Colors : black