|Heel Drop||6 mm|
An unprecedented sensation of speed
Cut to guarantee you exceptional performance during your trail sessions , the Salomon S / Lab Pulsar shoe for men is a formidable ally. Designed in collaboration with outdoor legend Kilian Jornet , it turns out to be a true model of liveliness on the trails .
Innovative , the midsole acquires the Energy Surge foam result of a learned mixture between the EVA and the OBC , two methods of a reliability undeniable. The set promises you effective shock absorption upon impact with the ground in addition to an explosive energy return , capable of propelling you at high speed to new records .
The impressive lightness of the Matryx upper brings new sensations and an astonishing gain in speed . Resistant due to the presence of aramid fibers , it keeps your foot in a security setting , strong a retention faulted. This featherweight lets air circulate freely to provide you with optimal breathability , always adapted to the hardness of your effort.
The Contagrip lugged outsole gives you perfect grip and grip on a multitude of surfaces . Very robust and a guarantee of spectacular durability , it accompanies you on each of your outings without failing in its task.
Key points of the Salomon S / Lab Pulsar shoe
- Midsole with Energy Surge foam : cushioning and energy return
- Matryx upper : lightness, support and breathability
- Upper reinforced with aramid fibers : robustness
- Quicklace lacing : fit and practicality
- Contagrip outsole with studs : grip, grip and durability
- Non-removable insole
- Drop : 6 mm
- Weight : 174 g in size 42
- Colors : gray-blue, black and gray