|Heel Drop||6 mm|
Records keep coming
Gem modernity , the New Balance shoe FuelCell Speedrift for man proves to be a formidable asset in your results quest . Ideal for your running sessions , its impressive faculties excel particularly on the road and are essential to break records .
The epitome of speed , the FuelCell midsole comes in the form of nitrogen-infused foam . As a result, you benefit from a high level of elasticity and a feeling of increased power .
Combined with a Pebax plate , the force you use in each stride is rewarded with an explosive return of energy . This ingenious combination also gives you a very comfortable rebound so you can extend your prowess without fear of the risk of injury.
Completely breathable , the upper promises you maximum breathability to provide you with an inexhaustible source of freshness . Its racy design and iridescent patterns are a guarantee of an irreproachable style to allow you to outclass the competition in all areas .
The adjoining tongue adapts to your foot with surgical precision and wraps it with great precision to hold it in place. You link kilometers serenely through the insert Toe Protect that you preserves more impact .
Conducive to the performance , the outsole is drawn up from a rubber that is strong and lightweight . It features optimized studs to give you always reliable grip as well as extremely dynamic traction .
Key points of the New Balance FuelCell Speedrift shoe
- FuelCell midsole : responsiveness, energy return, cushioning and rebound
- Pebax plate : propulsion, dynamism, stability and comfort
- Breathable upper : breathability and freshness
- Robust and lightweight rubber outsole : grip and durability
- Optimized stud design : traction, dynamism and versatility
- Adjoining tongue : fit, wrap and support
- Toe Protect : protection against impacts
- Sleek design and iridescent patterns : style
- Removable insole : hygiene, comfort and cushioning
- Width D : standard
- Drop : 6 mm
- Weight : 248 g in size 42
- Colors : black, gray, red and iridescent patterns