|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Make asphalt your kingdom
Proudly a minimalist design , the shoe New Balance FuelCell RC Elite for man contains an amazing power that is able to satisfy your thirst for records . Designed to meet the demands of your road running sessions , it flaunts its qualities over medium and long distances .
Real featherweight , its mesh upper is satisfied with the essentials by letting the air circulate continuously in order to provide you with exemplary breathability as well as an inexhaustible source of freshness . The tongue is provided with multiple perforations that facilitate the evacuation of moisture to protect you from an unpleasant feeling during your effort . The heel cup completes the set by providing you with more support when taking hold .
The kilometers follow and your pace keeps increasing thanks to the FuelCell midsole . This concentrate of reactivity is able to absorb each impact with the ground before rewarding your strides with an incomparable return of energy . This nitrogen injected foam asserts itself as a major asset in your quest for victories .
Arranged along the entire length , the carbon fiber plate magnifies your prowess on the asphalt . The latter manages to significantly improve your propulsion phase and promises you remarkably reliable stability . From this clever mix results a tenfold explosiveness and necessary to obtain the highest step on the podium .
To complete your experience , the outsole is coated with Dynaride rubber in the forefoot and in areas particularly prone to abrasion . As a result, it benefits from irreproachable resistance and suitable grip on asphalt . A multitude of crampons is responsible for giving you explosive traction without weighing down this model .
Key points of the New Balance FuelCell RC Elite shoe
- Minimalist mesh upper : lightness, breathability and freshness
- FuelCell midsole : responsiveness, energy return, cushioning and rebound
- Full length carbon fiber plate : propulsion, dynamism, stability and comfort
- Dynaride outsole : grip, abrasion resistance and lightness
- Crampons in the forefoot : traction and explosiveness
- Perforated tongue : moisture wicking
- Heel cup : support
- Removable insole: cushioning, hygiene and comfort
- Width D : standard
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight : 200 g in size 42
- Colors : arctic white, black and turquoise