To progress at their own pace
Ideal for first strides punctuated by nature, the adidas Terrex Agravic Boa shoe for child delights traileurs budding.
The mesh upper lets air circulate freely for optimal breathability and an appreciable source of freshness . In the midfoot , reinforcements manage to wrap and support his foot in all circumstances.
The outsole of decked studs ensures grip on wet ground and dried . Stamped Traxion , it secures its climbs and descents by providing it with maximum grip on rocky trails .
The BOA system completes this adjustment model and offers it a personalized lacing to give it the possibility of adapting to each situation! This model has stone guards in the forefoot and heel to protect your child when climbing rough surfaces .
Designed in EVA , the midsole absorbs shock to relieve his joints and reduce the risk of injury.
Key points of the adidas Terrex Agravic Boa shoe
- Mesh upper : breathability and freshness
- Traxion outsole : grip
- BOA system : personality lacing
- Crampons : grip
- EVA midsole: cushioning and lightness
- Stone guards in the heel and forefoot : protection
- Lateral reinforcements : support
- Weight : 250 g in size 36
- Colors : black, white and iron gray