|Heel Drop||10 mm|
The Asics Novablast Edo Tribute shoe for men is your new favorite ally during your running sessions . Technical and comfortable , it gives you all the comfort necessary to achieve good performance on roads and marked paths .
This Edo Era Tribute version pays homage to Japanese history and the origins of its capital, Tokyo . Formerly named Edo , it is one of the first cities to have opted for sustainable and ecological practices . Asics is inspired by this heritage to design this collection, whose uppers are made from recycled materials .
Its midsole features the new FlyteFoam Blast technology capable of effectively absorbing shocks upon impact with the ground. The great strength of this new process comes from its explosive energy return made possible by a surprising rebound effect which will certainly propel you towards impressive stopwatches.
Designed for absolute ease , this model features a mesh upper that lets air circulate freely in order to provide you with maximum breathability even when the effort is intensified. Ingenious , the whole is raised to guarantee unwavering well-being over long distances .
The AHAR + outsole provides optimum grip and its abrasion resistance makes it an example of reliability for more relaxed running sessions than ever before.
Key points of the Asics Novablast Edo Tribute shoe
- Edo Era Tribute Collection : celebrates Japanese history and helps save the environment
- Upper in recycled materials : ecology
- FlyteFoam Blast : cushioning and energy return
- Mesh upper: breathability
- Raised package : long distance comfort
- AHAR + outsole : grip and durability
- Reflective elements : visibility and safety
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight : 272 g in size 42
- Colors : black, gold, anthracite gray and white