|Heel Drop||4 mm|
The sky is at your fingertips!
Conquer new horizons and reach an unsuspected level of performance during your trail sessions with the Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco SKY shoe for men . Made in collaboration with the triple winner of the Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc Xavier Thevenard , it features a design worthy of the adventurer in you.
Enjoy cushioning that is as soft as it is dynamic thanks to the presence of the FlyteFoam process in the midsole and the famous gel on the back of the foot . The shock at the moment of impact are greatly absorbed while your strides are more fluid and air than ever. Extremely reliable , this alloy instantly regains its shape and follows you over the miles for an eternal feeling of serenity .
Extremely light , the upper provides a constant source of breathability and is solidified at the toe for added strength . It effectively protects you from potential debris while strategically placed perforations evacuate water that may enter during your exploits in wet terrain .
A quick-release system gives you a secure, steadfast fit . For maximum convenience , a pocket accommodates unused length of lace . A reinforcement in the heel brings an appreciable surplus of stability and allows you to surpass yourself without fear.
You’re ready to tackle any trail with the Asics Grip-equipped outsole , flawless on any surface . Supplemented with studs for better grip and the Trustic method under the arch , it exhibits resistance outsized .
Key points of the Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco SKY shoe
- Midsole with FlyteFoam : cushioning and energy return
- Heel gel : shock absorption
- Lightweight upper: breathability
- Reinforced forefoot : protection
- Perforations : water evacuation thanks to the action of the foot
- Quick lacing system : adjustment
- Lace pouch : practicality
- Heel reinforcement : stability
- Outsole with Asics Grip and crampons : grip and grip
- Trustic system : fluidity, stability and increased resistance of the outsole
- Drop : 4 mm
- Weight : 220 g in size 42
- Colors : orange, black and azure