|Heel Drop||12 mm|
Control your stride
Choose a support unwavering with shoe Brooks Addiction 14 for man to overpronating feet . Scroll the kilometers in complete serenity during your running sessions on roads and marked paths .
You benefit from a mesh upper that promotes air circulation to provide you with maximum breathability throughout your efforts . His lateral support and heel cup ensure a continuation flawless for a tenfold pleasure. The fit is padded to give you a pleasant feeling of comfort as soon as you put it on.
Designed to correct your pronation , this model features the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar process which keeps your body in the natural axis of the propulsion stance phase.
The BioMoGo DNA midsole adapts to your weight and the intensity of your exploits to provide you with tailored cushioning . It effectively absorbs shock to relieve your joints before pushing you forward with its dynamic energy return . The Heel-Segmented Crash Pad technology protects your heel and guarantees a transition that is as stable as it is smooth .
The outsole’s many flex grooves provide great flexibility to make your strides as natural as possible. Made from an EVA , it gives you exemplary grip on tarmac and clean trails .
Key points of the Brooks Addiction 14 shoe
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar : correction of pronation
- BioMoGo DNA midsole : adaptive cushioning and energy return
- Heel-Segmented Crash Pad : heel protection and stable transition
- Mesh upper : breathability
- EVA outsole : grip
- Large toe-box
- Flex grooves : flexible stride
- Heel cup : stability
- Lateral reinforcements : support
- Padded footwear : comfort
- Removable insole : hygiene and comfort
- Reflective elements : visibility
- Drop : 12 mm
- Weight : 341 g in size 42
- Colors : black and gray