|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Designed for ease absolute, the shoe Brooks Glycerin 19 GTS for man to universal pronator stride quickly becoming a must for your running sessions . Its great versatility accompanies you on each of your outings on marked roads and paths .
With more DNA LOFT foam than its predecessor, the midsole offers remarkable and essential shock absorption . In a gentle irresistible, this cushioning is coupled to a return of dynamic energy and a fluidity exceptional able to ease your transition forward .
Thanks to the GuideRails stability system , the control of your pronation is perfectly managed to protect you as much as possible from possible pain related to the knees.
The 3D Fit Print mesh upper lets air circulate freely during exercise to provide you with consistently optimal breathability . She envelope your foot perfectly for maintaining reliable and has a soft liner to make the whole a true haven of comfort . The reinforced heel ensures ideal stability .
The Green Rubber outsole guarantees proper and flawless grip over the miles. It provides effective traction to help you the best and has a high resistance to abrasion for excellent durability .
Key points of the Brooks Glycerin GTS 19 shoe
- GuideRails : pronation control
- DNA LOFT on the midsole : cushioning, fluidity and energy return
- 3D Fit Print upper: breathability and support
- Stretch and comfortable liner
- Reinforced heel : stability
- Reflective elements : visibility and safety
- Green Rubber outsole : grip, traction and durability
- Removable insole
- Width D : medium
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 287 g in size 42
- Colors : black, white and red