|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Your pleasure asset
Choose serenity during your trail running sessions and grab the Brooks Cascadia 15 Gore-Tex shoe for men . Entirely thought for your greatest pleasure , it turns out to be your most faithful ally during your adventures .
Its midsole promises you perfect shock absorption upon impact with the ground thanks to BioMoGo DNA cushioning . Better yet, you take advantage of the presence of an integrated skid plate to protect you from all the debris and obstacles that may be in your way .
The upper sports a Gore-Tex Invisible Fit coating , ideal for keeping you dry in light rain . Breathable, it is completed by a mesh able to let the air circulate freely to give you an infinite source of freshness . This ventilation contribution is associated with the 3D Fit Print process which makes the whole more flexible and reduces friction for unshakeable comfort .
This innovative model offers a Pivot system that offers you a stable and reliable seat at all times. It allows optimal adaptation to the different paths you are going to walk to guarantee you maximum peace of mind .
The TrailTack outsole provides exemplary grip while its crampons provide formidable grip . You are constantly evolving in the best possible conditions and you enjoy a constant feeling of security for unforgettable outings .
Key points of the Brooks Cascadia 15 GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex Invisible Fit : protects against fine rain, breathability and lightness
- Midsole with BioMoGo DNA : cushioning
- Integrated skid plate : protects against debris
- Mesh upper : breathability
- 3D Fit Print : flexibility and comfort
- Pivot system : stability and adaptation
- TrailTack outsole with studs : grip and grip
- Width D : medium
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight : 273 g in size 40
- Colors : black, anthracite gray, gray and red