|Discipline (s)||Trekking, Walking|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Built for adventure
The Hoka One One Stinson Mid Gore-Tex shoe for men is a great ally for hikes more serene than ever. Robust and built for adventure , it accompanies you without difficulty on all trails .
The Nubuck upper combines with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane for maximum protection in difficult weather conditions. You evolve sheltered from bad weather and you benefit from an optimal breathability for an unshakeable pleasure . The gusseted tongue brings you keeping copies for surplus security .
A midsole features the CMEVA foam handles absorb shocks to offer a cushioning effective. Curved under the metas , the sole guarantees good stability and great fluidity during the propulsion phase .
The outsole is adorned with studs to give you absolute grip on every terrain you walk. You always stay in the best possible condition during your outings .
Key points of the Hoka One One Stinson Mid GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane : waterproof and breathable
- Gusseted tongue : support
- Midsole with CMEVA foam : cushioning
- Curved midsole under the metas : stability and fluidity
- Lugged outsole : grip and durability
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 459 g in size 42
- Colors : gray