|Discipline (s)||Nordic Walking|
|Heel Drop||6 mm|
Suitable for long hikes and trekking , the Hoka One One Sky Kaha Gore-Tex shoe for men accompanies you with comfort and safety .
Whatever the conditions during your adventure, you stay comfortable and dry with the Gore-Tex membrane lining the upper. It ensures optimal waterproofing without neglecting breathability to prevent overheating.
The Vibram Megagrip outsole gives you flawless grip on all terrains. Thanks to the multidirectional crampons , you benefit from a necessary and pleasant traction when the vertical drop accumulates.
Montante , it wraps your ankle for maintaining safe and stable optimal rough terrain. The adjustable lacing adapts to the shape of your foot and stays in place thanks to the hooks.
Key points of the Hoka One One Sky Kaha GTX shoe
- Ideal for your long hikes and trekking
- Gore-Tex membrane : waterproof and breathable
- Vibram Megagrip outsole : grip
- Multidirectional crampons : grip and traction
- Rising upper : support and stability
- Adjustable lacing : support
- Drop : 6 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 482 g in size 42
- Colors : black and anthracite gray