|Weight||10.50 oz. (298 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Innovative style and comfort!
The Saucony Xodus ISO 3 men’s shoe is ideal for your trail sessions . Adapted to paths and trails in the middle of nature, it has excellent cushioning over the entire length of the shoe.
The midsole in EVERUN provides a soft cushioning while remaining dynamic and responsive on flat surfaces.
The upper of the third version of the Xodus ISO is now more resistant during your trail-running outings . The elements Fused allow the shoe to provide better support and strength reinforced in all circumstances.
The ISOFIT system secures you even on technical and unstable terrain . This process maintains and secures your foot without constraining you during your training .
The PWR TRAC outsole has large studs for good grip on the ground. This model gives you maximum grip on different types of terrain, even the most unstable you may encounter. Its XT-900 rubber allows better traction while maintaining very good abrasion resistance .
Key points of the Saucony Xodus ISO 3 shoe
- Versatile trail shoe with excellent cushioning
- EVERUN midsole: cushioning and responsiveness
- Upper: resistant
- Mesh with heat-sealed reinforcements : support and strength
- ISOFIT system : support for your foot
- PWR TRAC outsole : grip and stability
- XT-900 : strength and traction
- Drop : 4mm (26.5mm heel / 22.5mm forefoot)
- Weight observed at i-Run : 399 g in size 42
- Colors : black, pine green and fluorescent yellow