|Weight||11.30 oz. (320 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Saucony Peregrine 8 shoe : aggressive and soft at the same time
During your outings trail over steep terrain, do not leave without your shoe Saucony Peregrine 8 for man. Comfortable uphill and downhill, the universal strides easily face all types of terrain .
Equipped with a PWRTRAC outsole, it gives you maximum traction and better grip thanks to its multiple directional studs.
The EVERUN midsole promotes flexible and dynamic cushioning while providing you with perfect energy return . Your strides are more responsive over the miles. Coupled with its PWRFOAM insole, you adopt a flexible race with more rebound with each impact.
The Saucony Peregrine 8 shoe is designed with a FlexFilm upper for better support of your foot. Its ventilated mesh promotes air circulation and increased breathability throughout your trail course . The adjoining anti-debris tongue on both sides provides perfect protection and maximum comfort.
Key points of the Saucony Peregrine 8 shoe :
- For your trail running sessions all distances
- Strides : universal
- PWRTRAC : traction and grip
- EVERUN : cushioning and energy return
- PWRFOAM : flexibility and rebound
- FlexFilm : maintenance
- Ventilated mesh : breathability
- Adjoining anti-debris tab on 2 sides : protection
- Stone guard at the forefoot
- Drop : 4mm (forefoot 20.5mm, heel: 24.5mm)
- Weight observed at i-Run : 309 g in size 42
- Colors : navy blue and bright red