|Weight||10.30 oz. (292 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Saucony Koa TR shoe: the model that takes you everywhere
The Saucony Koa TR shoe for women is a completely new hybrid model . Roads or trails , you can juggle easily on different terrains during the same session of running .
The Koa TR is a hybrid model designed to follow you on all your adventures . Asphalt areas or trails , the PWR TRAC sole allows you to go from one surface to another without asking any questions.
The Everun gives you optimal energy return while maintaining the comfort and cushioning you need with every stride.
Rather wide on the forefoot , the toe box leaves you a pleasant feeling of freedom and allows you to find natural sensations .
The Saucony Koa TR shoe has a reinforced mesh allowing air to circulate freely but also to be resistant during your passages in the forest or undergrowth.
Key points of the Saucony Koa TR shoe
- Versatile shoe designed to go from road to trail
- Everun midsole : cushioning
- PWR TRAC outsole : grip and abrasion resistance
- 3mm multidirectional crampons : grip on soft ground
- Large toe box : comfort and natural sensations
- Reinforced mesh : protection and durability
- Drop : 4mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 259gr in size 40
- Colors : black, anthracite and fluorescent coral