|Model||Hurricane ISO 5|
|Weight||10.1 oz. (286 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||8 mm|
The Saucony Hurricane ISO 5 shoe accompanies runners with a universal pronator stride during all their running sessions on roads and marked paths .
The amortized Everun present throughout the length of the midsole offers good cushioning and a return of dynamic energy . The support reinforcement provides excellent stability which protects your joints and makes your stride more efficient .
The Jacquard mesh upper allows optimal air circulation to give your feet a lasting feeling of freshness despite the miles. You benefit from a perfectly adjusted fit thanks to the Isofit system which adapts to the shape of your foot for optimal comfort .
The outsole is designed with a Crystal rubber coating which improves the grip and durability of the shoe . The technology Tri-Flex absorbs the impact force and ensures flexibility and grip the ground.
Key points of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 5 shoe
- Universal pronator stride
- Everun : cushioning and energy return
- Support reinforcement : pronation control
- Jacquard knit: breathability
- Isofit : fitted fit
- Crystal rubber : grip and durability
- Tri-Flex : impact distribution, flexibility and grip
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 315 g in size 42
- Colors : petrol blue, gray blue and white