|Weight||10.2 oz. (289 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||8 mm|
For adventures in the best possible conditions!
The shoe Saucony Guide 13 TR for man brings you the reliability necessary for good trail sessions . Adapted to universal strides with pronators , its versatility and robustness make it essential for traveling on all trails.
This model gives you the benefit of its midsole with PWRRUN + cushioning capable of absorbing shocks during impacts with the ground. You evolve with serene mind and benefit from a dynamic energy return that propels you forward for impressive results.
Perform with peace of mind, the TPU insert integrated into the midsole corrects your posture to control your pronation and prevent possible sagging over the miles.
The rod is equipped with FormFit technology which ajustte different forms of feet for retaining copy every moment. The inserts TPU midfoot allow more natural stride than ever and heel reinforcement brings a surplus stability .
The rubber outsole guarantees you perfect grip and good grip for adventures in the best possible conditions . Abrasion resistant , it follows you without trembling during your escapades.
Key points of the Saucony Guide 13 shoe
- PWRRUN + midsole : cushioning and energy return
- TPU insert in the midsole : correcting posture and controlling pronation
- FormFit : fit and support
- TPU midfoot panels : support
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Heel reinforcement : stability
- Crystal rubber outsole : grip, flexibility and durability
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 303 g in size 42
- Colors : khaki, orange and black