|Weight||11 oz. (312 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
An irreproachable ally
The Saucony Excursion TR14 Gore-Tex shoe for men puts its versatility at your service for trail sessions in the best possible conditions . Its comfort accompanies you to the summits and helps you to surpass yourself over the kilometers.
You benefit from effective shock absorption when in contact with the ground thanks to the presence of the Grid process at the level of the midsole . This cushioning is reinforced by the VERSAFOAM which also promises a dynamic energy return , able to propel you forward .
The Gore-Tex Invisible Fit membrane guarantees perfect waterproofing , essential when the weather conditions are difficult. It also provides you with an appreciable source of breathability , complemented by the mesh upper , for unwavering pleasure in all circumstances.
The XT-900 carbon rubber outsole gives you exceptional grip on every surface as well as impressive grip . With a useful pulling force and great durability it becomes a reliable ally during your adventures .
Key points of the Saucony Excursion TR14 GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex Invisible Fit membrane : waterproof and breathable
- Grid : shock absorption and stability
- VERSAFOAM : cushioning and energy return
- Mesh upper : breathability
- XT-900 outsole : grip, grip, traction and durability
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 320 g in size 42
- Colors : steel gray, electric blue, black and gray