|Weight||7.80 oz. (221 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Designed for medium distances , the Mizuno Sonic Duel shoe for men is a formidable asset for your running sessions . Built for speed , it helps you achieve your goals on the road .
Its Airmesh upper promotes breathability that is always exemplary to allow you to improve your pace without fear of possible overheating. The slipper design conforms perfectly to your foot and keeps it in place as the miles go. Flexible , the tongue follows your movements while the heel cup stabilizes the whole.
Equipped with the new Wave Duel plate , this model gives you a dynamic return of energy and able to propel you at high speed towards the finish line. It combines with the U4iC midsole which guarantees effective shock absorption .
The outsole is made of the X-10 material , a carbon rubber that significantly increases abrasion resistance . This process also delivers explosive traction for smoother strides than ever before.
Key points of the Mizuno Duel Sonic shoe
- Airmesh upper : breathability
- Wave Duel plate : propulsion and energy return
- U4iC midsole : cushioning
- X-10 outsole : abrasion resistance and traction
- Liner design : fit and support
- Flexible tongue : ease
- Heel cup : stability
- Drop : 4 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 212 g in size 42
- Colors : red, burgundy, white and silver