|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||12.1 oz. (343 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
She follows you everywhere!
Versatile and true all-terrain , the Hoka One One Stinson 6 ATR shoe accompanies trail runners with a universal stride both on the roads and on the beaten track.
Actor of your eco-responsible sporting adventures , it features a light and breathable mesh upper designed with Fil Repreve UNIFI from recycled plastic. Seamless and flexible this technical upper guarantees you a precise fit and support without neglecting a constant air circulation conducive to performance .
Its wider high-density CMEVA midsole gives you explosive energy return with every impact on the ground. Balanced and stable, it offers you comfort with each of your strides over short or long distances.
It is armed with a curved Meta-Rocker outsole with grooves along the length , you benefit from an ultra-stable and fluid roll . Its 4mm multi-directional studs give you grip on all surfaces .
Key points of the Hoke One One Stinson 6 ATR shoe
- Ideal for trail running : versatile any distance
- Meta-Rocker outsole : dynamism, regularity of the stride and adaptability to your morphology
- Technical upper in Repreve UNIFI thread : light, breathable and eco-responsible (30% recycled polyester)
- 4mm multi-directional crampons : grip
- TPU toe cap reinforcement : abrasion resistance
- Longitudinal grooves : stability
- Oversized EVA midsole : cushioning and shock absorption
- Bucket seat : stability and adaptability, comfort
- Molded Ortholite insole : hygiene and well-being
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 310 g in size 42
- Colors : linen gray and orange