|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||7.4 oz. (210 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Fly over the debates
Cut to outperform the competition , the Hoka One One Rocket X shoe for men presents itself as a powerhouse capable of dynamising your running sessions . Your road trips go by at high speed and your previous records are only distant memories.
Real featherweight , it sports a new generation CMEVA foam at the level of the midsole . Lighter than ever, the latter provides impeccable cushioning with each of your strides as well as an explosive energy return . A carbon fiber plate completes the set and offers you exceptional responsiveness for explosive forward propulsion .
You set your pace thanks to the curved profile of the sole under the metatarsals which allows you to keep you permanently close to the ground . In addition to facilitating your progress , this model gives you the benefit of smooth transitions and optimal stability to perform in the best possible conditions .
Designed to prevent overheating , the mesh upper lets air flow freely to provide you with a continuous source of coolness and breathability . An anatomical tongue adapts perfectly to your foot to guarantee you maximum comfort in all circumstances.
The outsole has reinforced rubber inserts on the areas most subject to abrasion for more resistance . Its great durability will accompany you throughout your asphalt prowess .
Key points of the Hoka One One Rocket X shoe
- Carbon fiber plate : forward propulsion and smoother transitions
- Oversize midsole with new CMEVA foam : cushioning, energy return and lightness
- Curved profile under the metas : dynamism
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Anatomical tongue : fit and comfort
- Reinforced outsole in strategic areas : abrasion resistance and durability
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 209 g in size 42
- Colors : red-orange, white, black and pearl gray