|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||9.30 oz. (264 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Stay in control of your stride
Treat yourself running sessions comfortable with the shoe Hoka One One Arahi 4 Wide for man to neutral feet in pronation . It is perfect for your outings on roads and paths laid out to become your most faithful ally.
Designed to ensure a stability exceptional, she is adorned with a midsole J-Frame in EVA . Firmed to further improve the support it provides, it is responsible for controlling pronation and offering you a foot roll that is as natural as possible. Your stride is guided and you can enjoy your efforts with confidence . Its curved sole profile under the metas combines with a flat curved geometry to smooth your transitions and secure them during your exploits.
Its mesh upper promotes continuous air circulation to give you ideal breathability when you intensify your running sessions . Revisited , the stem of this model is maintained accurately your foot to allow you to evolve in the best conditions .
The outsole is coated with multiple rubber inserts which greatly enhance the durability of this asset to make it an example of reliability . You also benefit from optimized grip for your training on your favorite courses.
Key points of the Hoka One One Arahi 4 Wide shoe
- Wide version : wide feet
- Universal pronator stride
- J-Frame EVA midsole : stability, pronation control and natural stride
- Curved sole profile under the metas : fluid transition
- Flat curved geometry : stability
- Mesh upper : breathability and support
- Rubber inserts on the outsole : durability
- Removable insole : hygiene and comfort
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 265 g in size 42
- Colors : white, green and blue