|Model||Wave Rider 24|
|Weight||9.9 oz. (281 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||12 mm|
The Mizuno Wave Rider 24 shoe for men disrupts the codes established so far by the Japanese firm to become a formidable asset during your running sessions . Its qualities excel on roads and paths traced to magnify your prowess.
Your exploits reach a whole new dimension thanks to the ingenious innovation of Mizuno Enerzy . This foam is specially designed to optimize your performance as much as possible and thus further contribute to your success. For this, it is placed under the heel in order to reward each of your strides with an inimitable return of energy and to offer you an unprecedented feeling of dynamism . The flexibility of this material ensures long-lasting comfort through a rebound more aerial than ever.
The U4iC midsole gives you cushioning that can significantly reduce the effect of impacts and offer you explosive transitions . To improve this action , the famous Mizuno Wave plate distributes the shock wave with remarkable efficiency. The latter is also responsible for stabilizing your holdings in order to guarantee you running sessions full of serenity .
Adorned with an AIRmesh upper and Mizuno Intercool ventilation zones , your favorite ally provides you with exemplary breathability and an appreciable source of freshness . The DynamotionFit construction follows your movements with a precision of goldsmith to allow you to evolve with a formidable ease . The adjoining tongue adjusts perfectly to the shape of your foot and keeps it in place as the miles go.
Designed with X-10 rubber , the outsole guarantees impeccable abrasion resistance . It gives you explosive traction that helps you break records. The SmoothRide process and its many flexible grooves are streamline the roll of the foot for a unique racing experience .
Key points of the Mizuno Wave Rider 24 shoe
- Mizuno Enerzy : exceptional energy return, aerial rebound and comfort
- U4iC midsole : cushioning and shock absorption
- Mizuno Wave plate : shock wave distribution, stability and smooth ride
- AIRmesh upper : breathability
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation zones : freshness
- DynamotionFit : ease and fit
- X-10 outsole : abrasion resistance and traction
- SmoothRide and Flex Grooves : Fluid Foot Roll
- Adjoining tongue : adjustment and support
- Heel cup : support
- Removable Premium Insock insole : comfort, cushioning and hygiene
- Drop : 12 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 277 g in size 42
- Colors : fluorescent yellow, turquoise, black and white