|Model||Wave Rider 23|
|Weight||9.6 oz. (272 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||12 mm|
Thrill the stopwatches with the Mizuno Wave Rider 23 shoe . She takes over from the legendary collection offers runneurs with neutral feet a versatility ideal on roads and paths traced .
Completely redesigned to help you surpass yourself, its upper is lighter and more ventilated . It benefits from the alliance process Mizuno Intercool and Airmesh to provide you an excellent breathability and evacuation effective moisture . Its shaft perfectly follows your movements thanks to DynamotionFit which ensures you maintain foolproof.
You benefit from a midsole with the Wave plate , it gives you exceptional cushioning and smooths your transitions throughout your running sessions . It incorporates U4ic and U4icX in the heel for maximum shock absorption and dynamic rebound , your performance becomes more explosive .
The SmoothRide outsole and its many flex grooves give you a soft ride for a natural feel . Scroll the kilometers! Its X-10 EVA guarantees optimal abrasion resistance to make the pleasure last.
Key points of the Mizuno Wave Rider 23 shoe
- Airmesh upper : breathability
- Mizuno Intercool : moisture wicking
- Wave plate : cushioning and smooth transition
- U4ic and U4icX midsole : shock absorption and rebound
- DynamotionFit : support and freedom of movement
- SmoothRide outsole : flexible ride and vibration dampening
- EVA X-10 : abrasion resistance
- Removable insole : hygiene and comfort
- Heel cup : stability
- Drop : 12 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 283 g in size 42
- Colors : heather gray, black, white and yellow