|Weight||10.30 oz. (292 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||12 mm|
A formidable versatility
The versatility of the shoe Brooks Revel 4 for man makes a tremendous asset to your running sessions . Ideal on roads and marked paths , it ensures the smooth running of your performances.
Lightweight , its Fit Knit upper guarantees optimal breathability and gives you a dose of freshness you need when the effort is intense. The adjoining tongue is a guarantee of adjustment accurate and a maintaining reliable while the heel cup provides support effective.
Designed in BioMogGo DNA , the midsole equips you with a cushioning able to absorb shocks before you propel at high speed. You benefit from an aerial rebound and a dynamic return of energy during your running sessions .
The Green Rubber outsole gives you explosive traction and the herringbone pattern that covers it helps to further fluidize your strides . The HPR insert under the heel increases the abrasion resistance of this area to avoid possible disappointment.
Key points of the Brooks Revel 4 shoe
- Fit Knit upper : lightness and breathability
- BioMoGo DNA midsole : cushioning and energy return
- Green Rubber outsole : traction and grip
- HPR under the heel : abrasion resistance
- Herringbone pattern : fluid stride
- Adjoining tongue : adjustment and support
- Heel cup : support
- Width D : medium
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 245 g in size 42
- Colors : gray, black, turquoise, red and white