|Weight||9.70 oz. (275 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Brooks Caldera 2 shoe: pushes the limits of grip and stability!
The Brooks Caldera 2 shoe for women safely guides runners with universal strides on the most technical trail courses !
This model allows you to face the most demanding surfaces without difficulty thanks to its very grippy rubber and its BioMoGO DNA midsole which provides traction and dynamic cushioning .
The Brooks Caldera 2 shoe benefits from a strategically shaped sole that gives you protection and stability with every step you take.
This second version of the Brooks Caldera does everything to ensure that no external element disturbs your trail session. The breathable double mesh structure of the upper ensures good ventilation of the feet during exercise. The integrated gaiter attachment allows quick installation when the profile of the trail course changes.
The braking studs on the back of the outsole give you more safety and grip during technical descents on dry and wet conditions . The heel reinforcement gives better retention of the foot and strengthens the overall structure of the shoe.
Key points of the Brooks Caldera 2 shoe
- Trail shoe ideal for complex routes on dry and wet soils
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: dynamic and personalized cushioning
- Strategic geometry midsole: protection and stability
- Grippy rubber outsole: traction on wet ground
- Double layer mesh upper: breathability and elasticity
- Integrated gaiter attachment : attachment of the gaiters to the shoe
- Braking studs at the back of the foot: enhanced control
- Heel reinforcement : support and robustness
- Width B : medium
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run: 253g in size 40
- Colors : black and pink