|Model||Adrenaline GTS 21|
|Weight||9 oz. (255 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||12 mm|
Services full of serenity
Reach your goals with confidence in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 shoe for men . Designed to suit the universal strides in pronation , it gives you a feeling of comfort unsurpassed. Your running sessions on roads and marked paths are now going well.
Completely breathable , the Engineered Air Mesh upper ensures exemplary breathability and provides you with an inexhaustible source of freshness . It adapts perfectly to the shape of your foot and features a 3D Fit Print construction that allows for significant weight gain . The adjoining tongue and many reinforcements are pledges of maintaining reliable while the heel cup you support more.
Entirely crafted from DNA Loft foam , the midsole is able to provide you with remarkably efficient cushioning . The impact with the ground is absorbed in order to relieve your joints and you get a good bounce in phase propulsion . Combined with multiple Omega Flex Grooves , your transitions are smoother than ever.
Your running sessions turn into fun thanks to the GuideRails process . The latter is responsible for controlling your pronation and correcting your posture in order to drastically reduce the risk of injury. You also benefit from a considerably increased stability and a natural foot roll for high-end performances.
In the forefoot , the outsole is coated with a blown rubber which guarantees you an irreproachable grip . Under the heel , the combination of Carbon Rubber and HPR promises exceptional resistance in areas particularly subject to abrasion . The Segmented Crash Pads contribute to the action of the midsole and adapt to the uniqueness of each stride .
Key points of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 shoe
- GuideRails : pronation control, posture correction, stability and natural stride
- Engineered Air Mesh upper : fit, breathability and freshness
- DNA LOFT midsole : shock absorption, energy return, durability and comfort
- Blown rubber outsole : grip
- HPR and Carbon Rubber under the heel : abrasion resistance
- Omega Flex Grooves : smooth transition
- Segmented Crash Pad : reinforced cushioning, stabilized and fluidized stride
- 3D Fit Print : lightness and comfort
- Adjoining tongue and reinforcements : adjustment and support
- Padded tongue and collar : softness
- Heel cup : stability
- Removable insole : comfort and hygiene
- Reflective elements : visibility
- Width D : medium
- Drop : 12 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 277 g in size 42
- Colors : midnight blue, orange, navy blue and gray-blue