|Model||Gel Cumulus 13|
|Weight||11.8 oz. (335 gr.)|
Asics Cumulus 19 shoe: perfect for all distances!
Always so comfortable, the Asics Gel Cumulus 19 running shoe for men , accompanies you over all distances during your training and competitions on roads and marked paths. It is designed for universal stride supinator runners.
Its ventilated honeycomb mesh upper allows air to circulate perfectly to increase breathability and reduce the risk of overheating during your effort.
Its new Ortholite lining brings even more well-being to your feet even over long distances. The seams are reduced to minimize the risk of chafing.
Its SpEVA 45 midsole guarantees comfort and excellent resistance to keep your running shoe for longer.
The Asics Gel-Cumulus 19 shoe features a heel and toe gel that provides pleasant cushioning in every phase of your stride. The FluidRide provides a more toned rebound with each contact with the ground.
The Impact Guidance System and the Guidance Line work together to promote a natural stride and in line with your run. Your running session becomes more efficient thanks to the Guidance Trusstic which offers optimal stability to your foot. The outsole features an AHAR + coating for added grip and durability.
Highlights of the Asics Cumulus 19
- For long distances on marked roads and paths
- Ventilated and alveolar mesh upper : breathability
- No seams : reduces friction
- Padded ankle collar and tongue : well-being
- Heel and Front gel : cushioning
- SpEVA N-Solyte : comfort, resistance and dynamism
- FluidRide : tonic rebound
- Impact Guidance System and Guidance Line : natural stride and in line with your run
- Guidance Trusstic : stability
- AHAR + : grip and durability
- Reduced heel height : mobility
- Ortholite lining : comfort and shape memory
- Drop : 10mm (heel: 23mm / forefoot: 13mm)
- Weight observed at i-Run : 308g in size 42
- Colors : carbon, orange and white