|Model||Gel Cumulus 20|
|Weight||10.10 oz. (286 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Comfort above all
The shoe Asics Gel-Cumulus 20 MX is ideal for running sessions for men with neutral feet in supination . Its comfort accompanies you on all roads and marked paths .
You get quality cushioning thanks to the midsole that combines FlyteFoal Lyte and FlyteFoam Propel technologies . The lightness of the set and the return of energy propel you forward at full speed for better results. The SpEVA 45 structure allows the foam to always return to its original shape for greater durability .
Designed for your safety , this model has the Gel Cushioning System for even more effective shock absorption . The IGS , Guidance Line and Guidance Trusstic processes give you good arch support and the Fluid Ride makes your strides more dynamic .
The new heather mesh upper gives you a modern look and lets air circulate for more breathability . You have plenty of room for your toes and the seamless design reduces the risk of irritation.
The AHAR + outsole guarantees flawless grip and its abrasion resistance makes it a great ally!
Key points of the Asics Gel-Cumulus 20 MX shoe
- Perfect for running sessions on roads and marked paths
- FlyteFoam and FlyteFoam Lyte : cushioning and energy return
- Gel Cushioning System : shock absorption
- SpEVA 45 : durability
- FluidRide : dynamism
- Impact Guidance System and Guidance Line : natural stride and in line with your race
- Guidance Trusstic : stability
- AHAR + : grip and durability
- Heather mesh upper : breathability and style
- Seamless design : comfort
- Ortholite insole : comfort and shape memory
- Weight observed at i-Run : 270 g in size 42
- Colors : black and anthracite gray