|Weight||9.8 oz. (278 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Relive the entire live testing in replay on i-Run.fr, and discover the strengths of UltraBOOST 21!
Range of the iconic three stripes , the adidas UltraBOOST 21 Primeblue shoe for man reinvents itself to take your running sessions to a new level . To continue to write its legend , it presents undeniable qualities that make it your most formidable asset on roads and marked paths .
Through years of innovation and testing , the midsole design is made to showcase your exploits . In this perspective, it benefits from an addition of 6% of BOOST compared to its previous version. This gives you cushioning that can absorb impact with the ground before rewarding the power of your strides with unparalleled energy return .
With the sole aim of guaranteeing you an extremely fluid foot roll , the curvature of the heel is deliberately exaggerated to offer you a balancing effect . The latter thus promotes a transition that optimizes your effort to help you reach the finish line in the best conditions . The set is combined with the innovative Linear Energy Push process which stiffens the forefoot by 15% in order to give you exceptional reactivity and propulsion particularly suited to your quest for records .
Assembled with the recycled material Primeblue which incorporates the Parley Ocean Plastic textile , the upper manages to combine performance and ecology brilliantly . The Primeknit Construction + adjusts perfectly to the shape of your foot and gives you a reassuring continuation in key areas .
Breathable , the upper lets air circulate to ensure an inexhaustible source of freshness . The shoe making and cage midfoot are guarantees of a wrap accurate and a support reliable while reinforcements heel secure your catch downforce .
Versatile , the Stretchweb Continental outsole promises you flawless grip on many surfaces , dry or wet . Built for prowess , it has flexible properties that are essential for you to grow to your fullest potential .
Highlights of the adidas UltraBOOST 21 Primeblue shoe
- Midsole with 6% more Boost : cushioning, energy return, comfort and durability
- Curved heel and pendulum effect : smooth flow of the foot and optimized energy expenditure
- Linear Energy Push : 15% additional stiffness in the forefoot, responsiveness and propulsion
- Primeknit + : fit, comfort and targeted support
- Primeblue : recycled materials incorporating Parley Ocean Plastic fabrics
- Liner design : fit and comfort
- Breathable upper : breathability and freshness
- Cage in the midfoot : support
- Heel reinforcements : support
- Stretchweb Continental outsole : grip, traction and flexibility
- Removable insole: cushioning, comfort and hygiene
- Drop : 10 mm
- Average weight observed at i-Run : 350 g in size 42
- Colors : arctic white, translucent white, pearl gray and white