|Heel Drop||6 mm|
A formidable efficiency
Ideal for foot races on road and paths traced the shoe Running On-Cloudflow to man is as a third version optimized for performance . Her versatility makes her a champion of marathons as well as intense training sessions .
The midsole allows you to evolve lightly thanks to its extremely responsive Helion foam . The Cloudtec process gives you impressive energy return as well as optimal cushioning for aerial strides . The Speedboard increases the dynamism of the model via incredible forward propulsion .
The clean upper is made with 70% recycled mesh to provide you with a beneficial source of freshness . Its seamless construction avoids the inconvenience of friction for long-lasting comfort . The heel reinforcement to ensure a fit precise and you kept reliably in turns .
Designed to increase grip , the outsole features strategically placed rubber inserts . The geometry of these additions guarantees exemplary traction and grip on asphalt . Extremely durable , the ensemble wants resistant to kilometers and challenges competitive .
Key points of the On-Running Cloudflow shoe
- Helion foam midsole : cushioning, energy return and durability
- Cloudtec : shock absorption, cushioning, lightness and energy return
- Speedboard : natural strides and forward propulsion
- Rubber outsole : grip and durability
- Gripping inserts on the outsole : grip and traction
- Heel reinforcement : stability, fit and support
- 70% recycled mesh upper : breathable and eco-responsible
- Seamless construction : comfort
- 20% of the shoe is made from recycled materials : eco-responsible
- Removable insole
- Drop : 6 mm
- Weight : 250 g in size 42
- Colors : black, anthracite and white