|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Reach the heights!
Technical trails become your playground with the On-Running Cloudventure Peak shoe . Its many innovations support trail runners with universal stride on mountainous routes !
The slipper design of its upper allows you to put it on in an instant and enjoy exceptional comfort . A real second skin , it is made of a stretch mesh to give you quality breathability throughout your outings !
Its fabric rip guarantees long sessions and durability flawless. The rod has elastic bands that will provide a maintenance foolproof and adjustment measure.
Climatic conditions are no longer an obstacle, the outsole is equipped with Missiongrip technology to offer you optimal grip on any surface . The EVA patterns gripping the crampons give you an aggressive grip to chain climbs with confidence .
Opt for cushioning to match your prowess! This model takes advantage of Cloudtec and its Zero-Gravity Clouds which effectively absorb shocks and propel you with power. Equipped with a revisited Speeboard , the midsole gives each of your strides a unique return of energy !
Key points of the On-Running Cloudventure Peak shoe
- Missiongrip outsole : grip
- Cloudtec and Cloud Zero-Gravity : shock absorption and propulsion
- Speedboard : energy return
- Slipper design : comfort and easy to put on
- Ripstop fabric : durability
- Mesh upper : breathability and stretch
- Elastic bands : support and adjustment
- EVA patterns gripping crampons : grip
- Drop : 4 mm
- Weight : 253 g in size 42
- Colors : white, black and gray