|Heel Drop||7 mm|
Evolve with absolute serenity during your running sessions on roads and marked paths thanks to the On-Running Clouflyer shoe for men . Designed to meet the needs of universal strides in pronation , it presents itself as an indispensable asset to your well-being .
Equipped with the patented CloudTec process , your new ally guarantees remarkably effective cushioning . With a view to improving it, the various Cloud elements are wider than usual and thus offer you an incomparable feeling of comfort . The famous Speeboard plate just boost your transitions by providing you with energy return can you propel at high speed .
Innovative Helion foam makes up the midsole to dramatically increase shock absorption and further support your strides . Extend your efforts without restraint, a reinforcement located at the level of the midfoot ensures a natural unrolling of the foot and a correction of your posture . Ideal in the event of pronation of fatigue , this insert gives you the possibility of performing to the maximum of your capacities.
Its technical mesh upper gives you exemplary breathability and provides you with an inexhaustible source of freshness . The adjoining tongue fits perfectly to the shape of your foot, it is associated with the ingenious lacing star to ensure maintaining unwavering. It also drastically reduces the pressure on the instep. Robust , the heel cup gives you irreproachable stability during your running sessions .
The pattern on the outsole gives you exceptional and particularly efficient traction on wet surfaces . Widened at the forefoot , it secures your holdings to help you achieve your goals in the best conditions.
Key points of the On-Running Cloudflyer shoe
- Midfoot reinforcement : natural foot roll and posture correction
- Helion foam midsole : responsiveness, lightness and durability
- CloudTec : cushioning and shock absorption
- Wider Cloud elements : reinforced cushioning and comfort
- Speedboard plate : propulsion and energy return
- Technical mesh upper : breathability
- Adjoining tongue : adjustment
- Star lacing : maintenance and reduction of the pressure exerted on the instep
- Pattern on the outsole : optimized traction on wet surfaces
- Wider outsole in the forefoot : increased contact area and stability
- Heel cup : stability
- Drop : 7 mm
- Weight : 271 g in size 42
- Colors : black