|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Push your limits
Thanks to a design full of know-how , the On-Running Cloudultra shoe for men opens up new horizons to you . By combining the characteristics specific to the Swiss brand with a design optimized for long distances , this showcase of technicality and its remarkable faculties stand out particularly during your trail sessions .
You appreciate the comfort at all times allowed by the slipper construction of the upper . The latter adapts to the shape of your foot in order to wrap it with expert precision and provide reassuring support during your journeys . Adorned with an airy structure , it gives you an infinite source of freshness . A yoke runs through the upper from the forefoot to the midfoot to give you the perfect balance of breathability and durability . The set is assembled in mesh for youconstantly keep from overheating , especially when the effort intensifies.
Show absolute serenity on every circuit you walk, the multiple TPU reinforcements considerably increase the longevity of this model. The imposing stone guard helps you move forward without fear of the debris inherent in rugged paths . When the miles go by and the feet swell , the ingenious FlipRelease system gives you the ability to adjust the tension of the lacing according to your current needs.
Crafted to satisfy your thirst for adventure , the midsole sports two layers of CloudTec . As a result, the slightest impact with the ground is absorbed to relieve your joints and you also benefit from an explosive energy return .
Made from Helion foam , this powerhouse gives you highly responsive cushioning that is able to protect you from inescapable impact on the surfaces you are up against. The iconic Speedboard plate enhances your escapades by further stabilizing your strides before propelling you at a frantic pace .
The epitome of versatility , the Missiongrip outsole is covered with a one-of-a-kind rubber as well as a multitude of studs with varying profiles . This clever combination ensures you an irreproachable grip on many terrains , whether wet or dry . You also benefit from reliable grip and explosive traction to achieve your goals with ease . The platforms that compose it are connected to prevent the accumulation of stones or other unwanted elements.
Key points of the On-Running Cloudultra shoe
- Winner of the ISPO Award 2021
- Liner design : fit, wrap, support and comfort
- Mesh liner : breathability and freshness
- Mesh insert on the upper : breathability and durability
- Two layers of CloudTec : shock absorption, comfort and energy return
- Helion midsole : cushioning, responsiveness, comfort, protection and durability
- Speedboard plate : stability and propulsion
- Missiongrip outsole : grip adapted to multiple surfaces, grip and traction
- Connected Cloud Elements : Prevents the build-up of stones or debris in the outsole
- TPU reinforcements on the upper : abrasion resistance and protection
- Stone guard: protection against debris
- FlipRelease : instant fit adjustment
- Removable insole: cushioning, hygiene and comfort
- Reflective elements : visibility and safety
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight : 301 g in size 42
- Colors : khaki, olive green, black and gray