|Heel Drop||8 mm|
The guarantee of your success
The Salomon Sense Ride 3 shoe for men is reinvented to offer you more successful trail sessions than ever. Adapted to any type of surface , it accompanies you on each of your adventures and proves to be a formidable asset in the face of obstacles.
Latest innovation, the Optivibe midsole combines two foams with different properties to offer you a high performance result. The top layer reduces vibration and shock from impact to relieve your joints while the bottom part propels you at high speed with explosive energy return .
Its mesh upper gives you optimal breathability during your efforts , excess perspiration is wicked away and you enjoy lasting comfort . The presence of Sensifit outside and inside the shaft guarantees an adjustment precise and maintaining reliable in all circumstances. This feeling of support is enhanced by the process EndoFit and adjoining tongue , your escapades unfold smoothly and you move the mind serene .
You benefit from a tailor-made and extremely fast lacing enabled by the Quicklace , a lace pocket avoids any disappointment during your sporting outings . Profeel reinforcements protect you from debris in addition to contributing to the stability of this model.
The Contagrip MA- stamped outsole follows you over multiple terrains and gives you unwavering grip over the miles. Abrasion resistant , it promises you to retain its qualities over time to become essential to your exploits.
Key points of the Salomon Sense Ride 3 shoe
- Optivibe midsole : vibration reduction, shock absorption and energy return
- SensiFit : support and adjustment
- Contagrip MA outsole : grip and abrasion resistance
- Mesh upper : breathability
- EndoFit : maintenance
- Adjoining tongue : comfort
- Quicklace : easy lacing
- Pocket with laces : practical
- Profeel : protection against debris
- Removable Ortholite insole : comfort and hygiene
- Reflective elements : visibility
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight : 296 g in size 42
- Colori s : steel gray, coral, gray and charcoal gray
Leave a Reply