|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Salomon S-Lab Sense 7 shoe: lightness and power
Streamlined for speed and even lighter than the previous version, the shoe Salomon S-Lab Sense 7 for man is perfect during your sessions trail on dry land, for maximum thrills !
The upper of this 7th version has been reworked, to gain in strength and breathability . Reinforced in key areas and made from a more abrasion-resistant material, you now stay focused on your goal ! To become one with the shoe, the liner adapts perfectly to your foot for precise support throughout your efforts thanks to EndoFit and SensiFit technologies.
The Energy Cell + midsole cushions your strides while making them more dynamic than ever! It ensures a minimalist feel because the shoe is designed with a reduced drop for trail runners who want a more natural feel . For further convenience and prevent it turns when your foot moves within the boot, the sole of cleanliness is not removable directly stitched to the sole of the shoe.
The shoe Solomon Slab Sense 7 has an outsole Contagrip to secure you on dry land and rocky that you can borrow during your workouts and competitions of trail running .
Key points of the Salomon S-Lab Sense 7 shoe
- Powerful and close to the ground shoe
- Ideal on dry land
- S / Lab range : performance
- SensiFit: foot wrap
- EndoFit: second skin effect
- Energy Cell +: cushioning and responsiveness
- Integrated sockliner (non-removable): comfort and practicality
- Profeel Carbon film: support, stability and fluidity of the stride
- Reinforced upper: strength and protection against debris
- Contagrip: quality grip
- Raised outsole: grip on dry terrain
- Breathable mesh : ventilation
- Quicklace: quick and practical lacing
- New pocket for laces: more practical storage
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight : 208g in size 42
- Colors: red and white