|Heel Drop||8 mm|
A formidable partner
Designed to your trail sessions most demanding, the shoe Salomon Cross / Pro for man , you can tame the soft ground in complete serenity . Cut out for adventure , it quickly becomes an essential partner to your success.
Extend your escapades as much as you want, the water – repellent properties of the upper protect you from light rain . Thought to be a reliable asset, the rod dons the exoskeleton Matryx , a patented process which guarantees a maintenance comfortable and safe . The absence of seams contributes to your well-being over the miles while the heel cup stabilizes the whole.
Multi-Fit technology is combined with a flexible material to adapt to the shape of your foot, the liner making completes this action. The QuickLace lacing system saves you considerable time and provides a remarkably precise fit .
The midsole features EnergyCell , an EVA foam that combines responsiveness and performance to enhance your journeys . You benefit from dynamic propulsion as well as good shock absorption upon impact.
Stamped Contagrip TA , the outsole gives you great grip on muddy surfaces . It is covered with deep crampons which give you exemplary grip . Robust model , it promises you increased abrasion resistance .
Key points of the Salomon Cross / Pro shoe
- Matryx exoskeleton : support
- Multi-Fit : custom fit
- Water-repellent upper : protection against light rain
- EnergyCell midsole : responsiveness, propulsion and shock absorption
- Contagrip TA outsole : grip and durability
- Deep crampons : grip
- QuickLace : fast and precise lacing
- Flexible upper and sockliner design : fit
- Heel cup : stability
- No seams : comfort
- Removable insole : hygiene and comfort
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight : 282 g in size 42
- Colors : black, gray and yellow