|Heel Drop||11 mm|
Go on an adventure
With a design in charge of expertise and a design inspired by the trail , the shoe Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid Gore-Tex for man is able to satisfy your thirst for adventure . Now lightened and softer , this safety box has been reinvented to enhance your hikes , especially the more technical ones .
Fill up with serenity , the ADV-C Chassis presents a new construction that brings you more stability and promotes a smooth rolling of the foot . This process is specially designed to offer you additional protection on the outside of the foot , at the ankle . Combined with Active wing support , you also get a maintenance safe while moving with ease absolute since they follow and adjust to your every movement.
When the weather conditions don’t work in your favor, the Gore-Tex membrane does a great job of keeping you dry . Completely waterproof and very breathable , the latter allows you to continue your escapades in the best possible conditions. A water-repellent treatment enhances the whole by preventing moisture infiltration . Concerned about the environment , these coatings are assembled without PFC to considerably reduce the impact on natural resources .
Made from sturdy materials , the upper is a guarantee of increased durability to accompany you without ever failing in the task. The SensiFit construction wraps your foot with great precision while the absence of seams contributes to your comfort as the miles go. Of leather panels PU coating improves the durability of the rod . The QuickLace system guarantees precise lacing and the lace pocket saves you a nasty surprise. This model has a stone guardand a mudguard to protect you continuously .
The EnergyCell midsole absorbs shock with remarkable efficiency to help you extend your efforts with peace of mind. Stamped Contagrip MA , the outsole is perfectly adapted to various surfaces , dry or wet . It features multiple herringbone studs that give you reliable grip and great grip .
Key points of the Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid GTX shoe
- Mid-rise version : ankle support
- Gore-Tex membrane : waterproof and breathable
- Water repellent treatment : protection against humidity
- PFC-free coatings : ecology
- ADV-C Chassis : stability, smooth foot roll and ankle protection on the outside of the foot
- Active Support fins : envelopment, adaptability, support and ease
- Upper made of sturdy materials : durability
- EnergyCell midsole : shock absorption
- Contagrip MA outsole : versatility, durability and grip
- Herringbone crampons : grip and traction
- SensiFit : adjustment
- PU coated leather panels : durability
- No seams : comfort
- QuickLace : fast and precise lacing
- Pocket for laces : practical
- Gusseted tongue : no infiltration
- Stone guards and mud guards: protections
- Removable molded Ortholite insole : cushioning, hygiene and comfort
- Drop : 11 mm
- Weight : 383 g in size 42
- Colors : white, black and orange yellow