|Heel Drop||9 mm|
The beginning of a new era
A true pioneer in terms of ecology , the Salomon Index.01 shoe for men is about to change your vision of the world of running . Spearhead of a brand that wants to change mentalities regarding respect for the environment , it proudly accompanies you during your sessions on the road .
The Infiniride , present at the level of the midsole is made from TPU injected with nitrogen to make it both soft and resistant . It provides remarkable cushioning when impacting the ground for unwavering serenity . The set sports an inverted camber , named R.Camber , which is a ski-inspired curvature made to give you a more aerial stride and an irresistible sensation of hovering above the asphalt .
Designed using recycled polyester , the mesh of the upper promotes air circulation during exercise in order to provide you with consistently optimal breathability . Of reinforcements ensure a durability beyond reproach as well as a perfect fit for your foot in all circumstances.
Also imagined in TPU , the outsole is responsible for giving you the necessary grip for excellent running sessions . Very reliable in the face of the risks associated with abrasion , it follows you over the miles and your exploits .
Designed on a one-of-a-kind concept , this model is fully recyclable . Salomon collects your unused or end-of-life copies free of charge before passing them through a rigorous process of cleaning and separating the various materials . The purpose is to give a new existence to the shoe, notably through future creations dedicated to skiing.
Key points of the Salomon Index.01 shoe
- Fully recyclable model and created in line with current environmental issues
- Infiniride designed in nitrogen injected TPU : cushioning and energy return
- R.Camber, reverse camber : propulsion and aerial strides
- Mesh upper made from recycled polyester : breathability, resistance and support
- TPU outsole : grip, abrasion resistance and durability
- Removable insole
- For ecological destruction, you can return your worn or unused pair via the Salomon website
- Recycling through a careful process to reuse each material in future Salomon models
- Drop : 9 mm
- Weight : 282 g in size 42
- Colors : off-white and white