|Heel Drop||12 mm|
The Mizuno Wave Ultima 11 shoe is designed to provide a unique running experience for runners with a universal stride . Versatile and dynamic , it contributes to the success of your running sessions over medium and long distances . It stands out on roads and marked paths to enhance your performance.
To provide you with remarkably efficient cushioning , the midsole combines the flexibility and stability of the Wave plate and U4iC foam . Reinforced at the heel by the U4icX material , it secures each of your attack phases by absorbing the impacts before propelling you at high speed .
Abrasion resistant , the outsole is coated with X-10 rubber that provides reliable traction and flawless durability . The SmoothRide construction and flexibility grooves make your transitions as smooth as possible in addition to providing you with a comfortable and natural roll- off .
This model has an AIRmesh upper which gives you always optimal breathability , it is combined with the Mizuno Intercool ventilation zones to provide you with constant freshness . Its DynamotionFit sockliner adapts perfectly to the shape of your foot while the midfoot inserts wrap around it to keep it in place.
Key points of the Mizuno Wave Ultima 11 shoe
- Wave plate : shock wave distribution and stability
- U4icX : shock absorption and energy return
- U4IC : cushioning and rebound
- AIRmesh upper : breathability
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation zones : freshness
- DynamotionFit : adjustment
- Midfoot reinforcements : support
- SmoothRide and Flex Grooves : Smooth Transition
- X-10 outsole : traction and durability
- Drop : 12 mm
- Weight : 320 g in size 42
- Colors : navy blue, orange, white and turquoise