|Heel Drop||8 mm|
For adventures full of serenity
Perfect for trail sessions in optimal conditions , the Mizuno Wave Daichi 6 Gore-Tex shoe for women is a great ally. Designed for maximum comfort and pleasure , it knows how to make itself essential on every path you plan to walk.
The midsole is equipped with AP + and U4icX technologies capable of effectively absorbing the power of shocks at the time of impact with the ground for absolute safety . The Mizuno Wave plate manages to distribute the vibrations and greatly increase the stability of the whole.
Air circulates freely thanks to the breathability of the AIRmesh upper which gives you an infinite source of freshness and protects you from overheating . A reinforced EVA rock guard protects you from debris and various obstacles that may get in your way . The waterproof Gore-Tex membrane ideally protects you from the rain when the weather is not on your side.
Designed using robust Michelin rubber , the outsole guarantees exceptional durability and impressive abrasion resistance . Equipped with crampons , it accompanies you easily on all surfaces with an infallible grip .
Key points of the Mizuno Wave Daichi 6 GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane : protection
- AP + and U4icX : cushioning and energy return
- Mizuno Wave plate : shock wave distribution and stability
- AIRmesh upper : breathability
- Reinforced EVA stone guard: protection
- Outsole with reinforced Michelin rubber and crampons : grip and durability
- Removable insole
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight : 282 g in size 40
- Colors : black, purple and white