Adidas Terrex AX2R Mid ClimaProof shoe: a junior model designed for the mountains
The adidas Terrex AX2R Mid CP shoe is an outdoor shoe for boys. Ideal for young hikers and budding trail runners.
The ClimaProof membrane repels wind , rain and snow while allowing heat and sweat to escape. This rising version provides better support for more pleasure.
The outsole with lugs provides grip on wet and dry terrain. Stamped Traxion , the sole of the shoe secures your child by providing maximum grip on rocky terrain.
The shoe has a rubber reinforcement on the front and heel to protect your child’s feet.
The cushioning is provided for the EVA midsole. Lightweight and comfortable , this shoe accompanies your child on long walks.
Key points of the Terrex AX2R Mid CP shoe
- Protective junior shoe for all surfaces
- ClimaProof : waterproof and breathable
- Rising version : maintenance
- Traxion outsole : optimal grip
- Mesh lining : protection and breathability
- EVA midsole: cushioning and lightness
- Rubber in the heel and forefoot : protection
- Weight : 296 g in size 36
- Colors : blue, light blue and black