|Heel Drop||4 mm|
A contribution of stability and lightness!
The Athletics adidas adizero TJ / PV for man to neutral feet in pronation is suitable for your training and competitions in triple jump and pole on track .
Equipped with a grip coating , the Sharkskin outsole provides maximum grip and traction in the impulse phase . The Pebax plate features seven removable spikes in the forefoot to guarantee you top-notch performance .
Very steady , this model has a Velcro for maintaining increased and a midsole CMEVA to offer an amortized effective.
The Celermesh upper adapts perfectly to the shape of your foot for added support . Breathable , this technical upper gives you optimal breathability and appreciable freshness . The set is robust so that you can focus on your performance.
Key points of the adidas adizero TJ / PV athletic shoe
- Ideal for triple jump and pole vault
- Sharkskin outsole : grip and grip
- Pebax plate equipped with 7 points at the forefoot : traction and dynamism
- Celermesh upper : support, breathability and resistance
- CMEVA midsole : cushioning
- Velcro strap on the instep : support
- Wrench and 14 tips provided
- Weight : 260 g in size 42
- Colors : fluorescent yellow, lime green and sky blue