|Heel Drop||10 mm|
For stylish steps
Designed for hiking , the adidas Terrex Free Hiker Bluesign shoe for men combines an urban look and technicality to accompany you on the trails or in everyday life .
You get formidable grip thanks to the Continental rubber outsole . You get exceptional grip and traction , even on wet surfaces .
Boost your adventures, the midsole is equipped with the Boost process to guarantee you an explosive return of energy . The faster you are , the more forward you are propelled to cycle through the miles.
The Primeknit upper gives you a perfect fit for absolute comfort . Water repellent , the upper also has effective anti-abrasive properties to increase the durability of your shoe. The suede panels are strategically placed to give you a trendy style and reinforce the robustness of the set.
The Torsion bar integrated into the midsole facilitates your transitions and improves your stability . Amount , this model envelope ankle to provide maintaining optimal.
Key points of the adidas Terrex Free Hiker Bluesign shoe
- Ideal for your medium-distance hikes
- Continental outsole : grip and grip
- Boost : energy return
- Primeknit upper : fit, comfort, water repellency and abrasion resistance
- Suede panels : style and durability
- Torsion : stability and smoother stride
- Rising upper : ankle support
- Reinforcements : stability and protection
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight : 400 g in size 42
- Colors : blue-gray, sky blue, gray, brown and orange