|Heel Drop||9 mm|
The bitumen becomes your favorite playground with shoe adizero Takumi Sen 7 for man . By combining a featherweight with an unequaled dynamism , it propels you at a frantic pace during your running sessions on the road to satisfy your thirst for victory .
A guarantee of impressive lightness , its mesh upper is quickly forgotten during exercise in addition to providing you with a source of breathability and freshness conducive to exploits . Many internal reinforcements run through the upper to guarantee you a reassuring support . The adjoining tongue wraps your foot with expert precision and features multiple perforations that help wick away moisture .
Designed to be your first support in your quest for records , the midsole is lined with LightStrike foam . The latter offers you a durable and highly responsive cushioning to put you in the best conditions .
Arranged under the forefoot , the essential BOOST process rewards each of your strides with an explosive return of energy . Combined with the Torsion System , you are pushed towards the finish line at full speed and you also benefit from a contribution of stability .
Stamped Continental , the outsole promises you a remarkably reliable grip on asphalt as well as exemplary abrasion resistance . It has studs that are able to provide you with powerful traction and able to take you beyond your goals.
Key points of the adidas adizero Takumi Sen 7 shoe
- Mesh upper : featherweight, breathable and cool
- LightStrike midsole : lightness, cushioning and responsiveness
- BOOST under the forefoot : energy return and cushioning
- Torsion System : stability and propulsion
- Continental outsole : grip and durability
- Crampons : traction
- Internal reinforcements : support
- Attached and perforated tongue : envelopment and moisture wicking
- Heel cup : support
- Non-removable insole: cushioning and comfort
- Drop : 9 mm
- Weight : 176 g in size 42
- Colors : fluorescent yellow, black, white and turquoise