|Heel Drop||10 mm|
For stylish steps
Designed for hiking , the adidas Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue shoe for men combines urban look and technicality to accompany you on the trails or in everyday life .
You get formidable grip thanks to the Continental rubber outsole . You get exceptional grip and traction , even on wet surfaces .
Boost your adventures, the midsole is equipped with the Boost process to guarantee you an explosive return of energy . The faster you are , the more forward you are propelled to cycle through the miles.
The Primeknit upper gives you a precise fit for ultimate comfort . Water repellent , the upper also has effective anti-abrasive properties to increase the durability of your shoe.
The Torsion bar integrated into the midsole facilitates your transitions and improves your stability . Amount , this model envelope ankle to provide maintaining optimal.
The set is designed with Primeblue textile created from recycled materials and Parley Ocean Plastic fibers . Your performance contributes to saving the planet !
Key points of the adidas Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue shoe
- Ideal for your medium-distance hikes
- Designed with recycled Primeblue materials that incorporate Plastic Ocean Plastic fibers
- Continental outsole : grip and grip
- Boost : energy return
- Primeknit upper : fit, comfort and abrasion resistance
- Water repellent coating : protection
- Torsion : stability and smoother stride
- Rising upper : ankle support
- Reinforcements : stability and protection
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight : 386 g in size 42
- Colors : pastel lime, black, turquoise and fuchsia