|Heel Drop||10 mm|
For stylish steps
Designed for hiking , the adidas Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex shoe for men combines an urban look and technicality to accompany you on the trails or in everyday life .
The first bulwark against bad weather, this version features a Gore-Tex membrane to provide you with reliable waterproofing during your escapades in capricious weather . It gives you constant breathability and keeps your feet dry throughout your efforts .
You get formidable grip thanks to the Continental rubber outsole . You get exceptional grip and traction , even on wet surfaces .
Boost your adventures , the midsole is equipped with the Boost process to guarantee you an explosive return of energy . The faster you are , the more forward you are propelled to cycle through the miles.
The Primeknit upper gives you a perfect fit for absolute comfort . Water repellent , the upper also has effective anti-abrasive properties to increase the durability of your shoe.
The Torsion bar integrated into the midsole facilitates your transitions and improves your stability . Amount , this model envelope ankle to provide maintaining optimal.
Key points of the adidas Terrex Free Hiker GTX shoe
- Ideal for your medium-distance hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane : waterproof and breathable
- Continental outsole : grip, grip and grip
- Boost midsole : energy return and shock absorption
- Primeknit upper : fit and comfort
- Torsion : stability and smoother stride
- Rising upper : ankle support
- TPU inserts : abrasion resistance
- Heel reinforcements : support
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight : 412 g in size 42
- Colors : sand beige, black, pastel lime, khaki and brown