|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Developed in collaboration with the best athletes in the world, Nike zoomx Vaporfly Next% BRS takes the runners to neutral feet beyond their limits during their workouts and competitions on road . Nostalgic, it comes from the collection paying tribute to the Blue Ribbon Sports label , the elder of the Nike brand.
Designed to meet the needs of runners, the new Vaporweave upper is ultra-light and breathable . Composed of woven mesh, it wicks away water and perspiration to stay dry until the end of your effort .
With the addition of 15% Nike ZoomX foam , you get exceptional energy return with every stride. Coupled with a carbon plate present over the entire length, it offers you a gain in dynamism that helps you panic the stopwatch!
The new lacing system helps reduce pressure on the stroke of the foot to avoid an unpleasant feeling of compression, especially when the kilometers accumulated .
On the outsole , feedback from legendary marathon runners like Eliud Kipchoge or Mo Farah has improved grip on wet surfaces by integrating deep grooves. Even in difficult conditions , your record is close at hand!
Key points of the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% BRS shoe
- Blue Ribbon Sports Collection
- Ideal for your road runs all distances
- Developed with the best marathoners in the world
- Vaporweave upper : ultra-light and breathable
- 15% more Nike ZoomX foam : exceptional energy return
- Full length carbon plate : propulsion
- Staggered laces : reduces pressure on the instep
- Foam cushion in the heel : relieves the Achilles tendon
- Foam distribution : gain in stability and optimize energy return
- Drop reduction : more natural and stable stride
- Deep grooves : better grip on wet surfaces and in bends
- Non-removable insole
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight : 180 g in size 42
- Colors : blue, white and red