|Heel Drop||4 mm|
The one that allowed Eliud Kipchoge to pass under the two-hour mark during a marathon , the Nike Air Zoom AlphaFly Next% shoe for men elevates running to the level of art. Following the collection Fast Pack Bright Mango and developed to panic timers on long distance , it heats the asphalt to become your partner in the most formidable way .
Created specifically for this technical gem , the AtomKnit upper ensures considerable weight gain which is essential for your performance to run smoothly . Its mesh structure promotes continuous water and sweat evacuation to keep you dry .
This innovative upper gives you amazing breathability that helps you extend your efforts in the best possible condition. Its slipper design guarantees you a support adjusted to your foot while the asymmetrical lacing takes care of reducing the pressure points exerted on the instep.
Speed is everything, the Nike ZoomX-branded midsole gives you cushioning that can push you forward with impressive explosiveness . It incorporates the famous FlyPlate carbon fiber plate which gives you exceptional propulsion to support you in your quest for success . Thought to adapt to your morphology , its flexibility and its thickness depend on your size . More rigid at the front , it offers you increased stability for performance full ofserenity .
In the forefoot, you find two Zoom Air units whose mission is to absorb shocks and then resume their initial shapes thanks to a breathtaking responsiveness . You can cycle through the kilometers without worrying about a possible risk of injury.
Shaped in line with information gathered from hundreds of runners , the rubber outsole is an example of versatility . It presents several angles adherence to best match your stride . There is now only one step from the starting line to your next achievement.
Key points of the Nike Air Zoom AlphaFly Next shoe%
- Nike Fast Pack Bright Mango Collection
- Designed for long distance road running sessions
- Developed in collaboration with Eliud Kipchoge : first man to pass below the two-hour mark during a marathon
- AtomKnit upper : lightness, breathability and dryness
- Nike ZoomX foam : explosive energy return
- FlyPlate carbon plate : propulsion
- Thickness and flexibility of the plate adapted according to the size : dynamism adapted to the morphology
- Stiffer forefoot plate : increased stability
- Two Zoom Air units : shock absorption and exemplary responsiveness
- Rubber outsole developed with hundreds of runners : versatility
- Optimized grooves : grip adapted to the stride
- Liner design : fit and support
- Asymmetrical lacing : reduction of pressure points on the instep
- Heel pads : relieves the Achilles tendon
- Shoe bag included
- Drop : 4 mm
- Weight : 209 g in size 42
- Colors : shiny mango, off-white, black and lavender